Thursday, March 7, 2013

West Chelsea Studio video view- February 2013


This is a short video tour of my West Chelsea art studio taken on February 25, 2013 at 6:22 p.m.  

The video includes a shots of the second Black painting I am currently working on, which is part of a new painting series. The video also includes shots of a series of black sculptures which I just completed. They are the first group of small table top sculptures.

There is also images of an easel portrait paintings I am working on, which is part of a series of portrait paintings of my mother, entitled 'Portrait of Mother'. A series of portraits of my mother, who pass-a-way on December 24th. The are portraits based on my memory of her during my visit with her two weeks before she died.

The Portrait of Mother paintings will be on view at my open studio event as part of the HIGH LINE OPEN STUDIOS- Armory Show Arts Week event, March 9th, 12-6 p.m. http://www.highlineopenstudios.org

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment